Ministers are often asked about blessing a home. Often friends or family will ask for blessings and it is always good practice to take part in house blessing. It is a special opportunity and great feeling that is created by the actions of a blessing.
There are many ways to create a blessed house filled with good energy and positivity.
- Invite friends and family to the home to take part in the special occasion.
- Determine your goals for the blessing prior to the ceremony.
- Set a positive tone - have everyone stand in a certain way - either a circle or your choosing.
- Light a pink candle for energy of love and kindness.
- Pass the candle around to each individual person so they may share a blessing.
- Determine different intentions for different rooms - to add different positive energies for different areas of the house.
A blessed house is a happy house filled with joy.